9/17/2010

The New House!

For the past two months now, Chris and I have been trying to obtain financing for a townhome in the suburbs that we absolutely fell in love with. This particular townhouse has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a 2 car garage and is nearly 1900 square feet. I liked it because it gives room to grow. Chris liked it for pretty much the same reasons. The present owner of the townhome is an elderly lady that (God bless her) has been wonderful during this entire process.

Did I say process? Believe it or not it's been a very smooth transaction. Even my real estate attorney told me "It's a good transaction when we're not speaking daily or have each other's numbers on speed dial". I laughed. But unfortunately, he was telling the truth. We haven't spoken on a daily basis nor do we have each other's numbers on speed dial. Everything fell into place at the right time, and that is nothing but God. I give thanks and glory to Him for what I'm about to say next.

This morning, after two months of sending in hundreds (yes, LITERALLY HUNDREDS) of pages of paperwork, filling out dozens of pages of paperwork, nearly giving my fax machine a heart attack from faxing nearly 300 pages of paperwork in, I received the news today that the financing has been approved and we have been given the clear to close on our new home! The official signing and transition will take place on Monday morning at 9:00am!

Remember when I posted a while back about walking through hell to get your blessing? Well, once again, this is proof that it does pay off. Believe me; it does. In this economy where banks are not lending, people are not working and it is a general sense of despair, God has found favor to bless me..and Chris.

Thank you God.
Thank you God.
Thank you...God.

End Transmission.

2 comments:

Cocoa Rican said...

Congratulations guys! This is an amazing time in your lives. Be sure to enjoy and relish in it. Take tons of pictures and be sure to drop me a note when you register for your housewarming. This is WONDERFUL news!

°º§DƏLLA§º° said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I SMELL A HOUSE WARMING!!

WILL THERE BE HOT WINGS?

LEMME GO PICK SOMETHING SKIMPY OUT FOR THE HOUSE WARMING PARTY..THERE MAY BE BACHELORS THERE.