10/17/2010

And now a statement from the author of this blog...

Good evening everyone.

Lately the discussion has been raised regarding whether blogging is free speech or not. I recently have been forced to make a statement on this issue due to certain individuals which will remain anonymous.

I for one have always believed in the Constitution of the United States. The First Amendment guarantees free speech to all. As of late, there have been some individuals that have attempted to "bully" me based on some things that have been said in the past, and have tried to "silence" me.

This led me to not only consult with my attorney but to do some Internet research. Rest assured, that "bullying" or "intimidating" me to be silent in my telling of the truth will not succeed. I will continue to speak the truth until the good Lord calls me home. I will continue to blog, and in some instances, I will continue to speak my opinion, as guaranteed by the First Amendment.

For those individuals attempting to "silence" or "bully" me that have decided to start "monitoring" my blog, by all means, please do continue. You might learn something.

With that being said, have a good evening.

End Transmission.

2 comments:

ÐΣLLΛ ΤΗΣ ΗΛΖΣLNUT CUP said...

LET THE CHURCH SAY AMEN!!!


AMEN~~~~ **CONGREGATION*

Cocoa Rican said...

Saying what's in your heart won't always be met with folks who share your beliefs or views, but it is your right to express what you feel. I've learned that I don't need to be malicious, slanderous or hurtful to convey the truth - or my truth. Keep doing what you do pa'. Keep passin' the open windows...