11/17/2010

You know what really grinds my gears?

Good morning (or afternoon, or evening, depending on when you're reading this). Let me quickly get on my soapbox about people.

People are a fuckin trip.

It never ceases to amaze me how much bullshit people can be on. One minute they are cool, the next minute they are nonexistant. Or they can be all in your face until they get what they want (or need), then they completely disappear. Or my all time favorite, the people that tell you to go to hell, you swallow it, move on and forget about them, and then in the gay period of November through April, they're blowing up your e-mail, IPhone, cell phone, text messaging, all of that.

Let me focus on that type of person today by giving this example:

There is an individual on the east coast that I dated a few years back. Obviously it didn't work out. This person was a complete psycho, not taking "no", "hell no" or even "fuck off" for an answer. They would blow up my cell phone, email and voicemail at least 5 times A DAY. Finally, it got to the point that I had to get "niggerish" on them and tell them where to go and how to get there. They respond with a few crock tears and a rather loud "fuck you and go to hell". Then we parted ways. Or so I thought. A few days ago, I receive an email from this person saying "hi, I was just checking on you. I hear you're coming to DC soon. Maybe we can meet there and have lunch?" Uh.....NO. All of a sudden after YEARS, you want to have lunch with me? Sure, and I have a piece of property on the ocean to sell you.

I responded back with a "who is this" statement. Didn't hear from them again. GOOD.

An associate calls the period from November through April "dyking season". Meaning it doesn't matter what your sexual orientation or preference is, lonely miserable individuals with nothing going for themselves are looking for that warm bed to sleep in, that hot meal, that nice comfortable warm car to ride in because they know it gets real cold standing on the bus stop!

Dyke on, my brothas. Just don't come in my direction with that bullshit.

Oh, and to my lesbian friends out there that are offended with the use of the "D" word, please know that it's not meant in a defamatory way, and definitely not towards you. If that doesn't suffice, I apologize.

End Transmission.

No comments: